- By Taxi:Road is major mode of transportaion.24kms is the distance between the Port Blair and Maya Bunder which is covered by bus transport.Buses are ferried by boats in between Port Blair and Maya Bunder.Baratang and Kadamtala islands should be crossed and Rangat city should be crossed to reach Destination.
- By Bus:Busses available from Port Blair and south Andaman.Bus service is provided by the government are limited so taxi,cabs are avilable.To get transport details contact:232752/232742.
- By train: Chennai Central is a close railway station to andaman ,which is connected to mumbai since andaman doesn't have any railway stations.
- By Air:Port Blair is the closest airport to Jogger's Park which is associated with all other airport like Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and many more.For more details contact:+91 3192 235 619.
- By ship:The ships are available to port blair which connect the cities like Kolkata, Chennai and Vishakhapatnam.Three to four ships are available from Chennai and Kolkata to travel to Port Blair.Only one ship is available from vishakhapatnam to port balir.To reach port balir,it take arround three day's by ship and Five to six day's in ferries depending on weather condition.For more detais contact:91-9933214071, 91- 9474286311.
- Jogger's Park is just 5.6 kms from the port balir.taxis, autos, buses, minibuses available from the port balir to reach Jogger's Park.Two wheelers are also hired most of the places in Port Blair.
Joggers Park is a specialy recommended to all honeymooners, peaceful place to relax and watch the world go by .Nestled is the highest points near VIP road in port balir.View of the port blair airport is seen from the Jogger's Park.Jogger's Park is quite peaceful in the mornings and after sunset it becomes breathtaking.
Near by Restaurants
- Ananda Restaurant
- Lighthouse Residency
- Corbyn's Delight
Near by Attractions
- Corbyn's Cove
- Gandhi Park
Best time to visit
- October to May is the best time to visit park.