Jolly Buoy Island
Andaman and Nicobar Islands,
📱 96795 74222
📱 96795 74222
Jolly Buoy island is not accessible to tourists throughout the year.
Hence, Tourists can Visit the island Between October to March.
Since it is situated in an area under open Sea
Usually, the island will be closed when there is bad weather
- To reach Jolly Buoy island people have to come to Wandoor Beach, Which is about 30 Kms from PortBlair Road.
- While Visiting Jolly buoy island, One can Visit Red Skin island also, both are located at Mahatma Gandhi National Park.
- The Boats to Jolly Buoy island usually leaves by 9 AM.
- All the Boats leave at the same time and Comes Back Together.
Jolly Buoy Island Tickets Prices
Entry Permit for Adult: Rs.50
Children (5-12 years): Rs.25
Children below 5 years have free entry
Still Photography Camera: Rs.25
Jolly Buoy Island Opening and Closing Hours
Tuesday to sunday :7:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Jolly Buoy Island is an isolated island, so carry Food Items with you.
- Carry your Bathing Suits, you can purchase them at PortBlair itself.
- Carry Plenty of water with you on your trip. The Climate of Andamna is tropical. Hence, it is advisable to stay hydrated all the time.
- Carry Id Proof with you, it is required for boat/ferry tickets.
- Jolly Buoy Island is a plastic free zone
- Jolly buoy has great underwater scenery, make sure to ask you agent to arrange a snorkeling kit.
Watch excellent marine life, wonderful submerged corals from glass bottomed vessels.
Take a swim or a plunge in the flawless blue waters and watch the white silk sands at your feet.
Have a paramount journey through the thick wilderness encompassing the ideal perfect ocean.
A visit to one of India's most very much safeguarded common eco-framework.
Jolly Buoy island is famous for its underwater corals and the pristine, untouched clear water. One Can Enjoy Underwater coral View through snorkelling, Scuba Diving or from the glass bottom boat. Jolly Buoy island Offers Turquoise colored water , Preserved Beaches .
Jolly Buoy island is surrounded by Other island with Thick Forests. The Tourists can Enjoy the Running Sea view Between these islands and mountains.
Eat: No food items is available in this island.
Drink: No drinking water facility.
Sleep: There is no accommodation available. Night Stay is not allowed and the visitors have to come back to the mainland by the end of the day.
Something Different Cafe
Full Moon Cafe